Subject: Re: RE: Sparks for Intel!
From: [email-masked] (Jamie Krutz) ()
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 22:43:11 MST

In article <Pine.3.89.9510031626.A3858-0100000@queen> Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]> writes:
> But for the time being, Macroform is Ami 
> only, Sparks isn't, WCS is going Windoze, Photoshop has no Arexx...live 
> with it!

The next version of WCS will be available under MSWindows, NT and
AmigaOS, and the programmers (geniuses that they are) are taking
great pains to make sure the program has the same feel and feature
set on _all_ machines (except for ARexx, I suppose, unless a version
of Rexx surfaces for the MS OS's).

Regards,
 -Jamie (WCS manual writer but not speaking for Questar) Krutz
--
[email-masked] (Jamie Krutz) () sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]